We have two dogs whom we ADORE!!! The kids carry Reece (the little one) around like she is a baby and she just lets them...for as long as they want. If the house gets quiet and I can't hear Ava...I will find her in her closet with the door closed with Reece in her little baby bassinet!! It is hilarious! Shooter...well, he is my baby to say the least...he follows me everywhere, "smiles" at me...it is so cute!...he will crawl up in my lap (as big as he is) and try and curl up in ball to fit in my lap...i guess you see that he is so special to me...to our whole family...we love our other babies!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Our other babies!
We have two dogs whom we ADORE!!! The kids carry Reece (the little one) around like she is a baby and she just lets them...for as long as they want. If the house gets quiet and I can't hear Ava...I will find her in her closet with the door closed with Reece in her little baby bassinet!! It is hilarious! Shooter...well, he is my baby to say the least...he follows me everywhere, "smiles" at me...it is so cute!...he will crawl up in my lap (as big as he is) and try and curl up in ball to fit in my lap...i guess you see that he is so special to me...to our whole family...we love our other babies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment