One of my best friends Katie and I decided we needed to get our boys (and the kids...and ourselves for that matter!) out of town for a weekend...so we took our first lake trip of the season on Valentines weekend! We had the BEST time and it was so sweet to watch all of our kids have a great time too! Many more great memories to come. My kids kept asking me when we were going to be at the lake and I kept saying we were at the lake but they decided they were officially not at the Lake because we were not ON the lake water...too funny! I love how their little minds work!! Oh, my boys got really accurate with their bb gun shooting skills...they were popping the cans right off of the logs as fast as we could get them set up! As soon as we got there...our boys were out there getting a fire started in the fire pit and literally we didn't put the fire out until we were about to drive off to come home!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Our 1st Lake trip this year!
One of my best friends Katie and I decided we needed to get our boys (and the kids...and ourselves for that matter!) out of town for a weekend...so we took our first lake trip of the season on Valentines weekend! We had the BEST time and it was so sweet to watch all of our kids have a great time too! Many more great memories to come. My kids kept asking me when we were going to be at the lake and I kept saying we were at the lake but they decided they were officially not at the Lake because we were not ON the lake water...too funny! I love how their little minds work!! Oh, my boys got really accurate with their bb gun shooting skills...they were popping the cans right off of the logs as fast as we could get them set up! As soon as we got there...our boys were out there getting a fire started in the fire pit and literally we didn't put the fire out until we were about to drive off to come home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment