Sunday, October 12, 2008

Flag Football Anyone?





We have so far been a soccer family...but we are changing it up this fall! The team Houston plays soccer with has decided that they want to try out flag football! At first I just knew that they wouldn't have the slightest clue or care about the game of football...but was I wrong! The boys get the game...almost like they are born wired to play! They are passionate about it...but as the season has worn on...we seem to be the youngest and smallest team, which stinks! But our boys have played like CHAMPS!! (Oh, they are too cute running around with those huge mouth guards in their mouths!) Jackson has really enjoyed coaching Houston!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

So excited that you have a blog so we can keep up with the Greene family! I can't believe how big your kids have grown! They are all so precious! We miss you guys!!

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait til the boys get big enough for little sports! Looks like you guys are having a great time!
Love you!