We went back to Destin FL this summer and we went with some of our best friends, the Moore family! We waited all summer and went a week before school started. Early one morning we got up and headed to the beach...coffee to go! We found some amazing sea shells and had a BLAST! There is nothing like waking up to the sound of the ocean and your kids laughing with the ocean breeze in your face while drinking a cup of jo! We are already planning our next trip back.
Yea! The Greenes have a blog! Nicole I was just asking Jackson when he stopped by the other day if you had a blog. I'm so glad to see it's up and running. We miss your sweet family and I love to see pics of all you guys! Happy blogging :)
I am a wife to Jackson, my very best friend in the world! I am a mom to 3 wonderful children who are such a blessing! Blogging is new for me and a journey all of its own!
2 comments:
The blog looks good!!
Yea! The Greenes have a blog! Nicole I was just asking Jackson when he stopped by the other day if you had a blog. I'm so glad to see it's up and running. We miss your sweet family and I love to see pics of all you guys! Happy blogging :)
Also, I love love love that Mercy Me song.
Post a Comment